Thursday, February 21, 2013

Guest Post ~ Oh My Little Lyvie

 
Now I (Allie) know i'm an awful writer, but here's a poem i wrote about the bond i have with Alyvia Huimang. I rhyme the same words, and my stanza structure is not correct, but it's what i feel, think and what i hope Alyvia understands. 
 
~~~~
 
Oh my Little Lyvie, i love you so very much,
I've always wanted a sister, to do girly things and such.
You're more than i could've imagined, and sweeter than anything.
I love it when you smile, and i love to hear you sing.
 
Oh my little Lyvie, I'm oh so glad you're here.
You're almost always sweet and kind and are so full of cheer.
I am thankful God put us together, and now we are sisters forever,
I Love you Little Lyvie, I'll cherish you forever
 
No words... just preciousness :)
 
 
                      Blessings,
  Allie