Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SO MUCH MORE!!!

O my word!!! In my post last weekend, I asked ya'll to pray specifically for some things regarding our paperwork and the embassy.  And many of you did.  I know.  You told me.  AND GUESS WHAT????  GOD TOTALLY DID IT AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!

Everything we asked came to be AND WE GOT OUR TRAVEL CALL.  Our agency called yesterday and said "Alyvia is ready to travel." 

I do not believe that the God of the Bible is a genie in a bottle waiting to give us our 3 wishes.  No, not it the least. But He is a loving, powerful Father and He always answers the humble prayers of His children perfectly . . . everytime.  He promised He would. 

So here's the plan--Lyv's dad and I are heading to Seoul on Saturday.  YES, THIS STINKING SOON SATURDAY!!! We'll be touring and shopping for 3 days.  Trying to make our time in Korea count for our newest Daughter and for our LORD.  Thursday the 13th will be our Gotcha/Family Day.  And we can't wait!!!

I am hoping to blog at least a little from Korea--But If I don't or Can't, most of you are friends IRL or on FB or both.  So I'll try to keep in touch there.  God's will . . .

" . . . if I journey to the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, YOUR RIGHT HAND WILL HOLD ME FAST."  Psalm 139~


Simply Grateful for answered prayer, for a new daughter and for the holding fast of the right hand of the Creator God.